TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In consideration of payment for the product(s), Domaine du Ski Mont-Bruno Inc. and the pass holder agree to the following conditions and obligations.
Each pass holder promises Domaine du Ski Mont-Bruno Inc. that they will abide by the code of conduct on the mountain, as well as the rules in effect at the resort.
The payer promises to inform all pass holders covered by this contract of this contract’s terms and conditions and their obligations. The payer also promises to follow and ensure that other pass holders follow the code of conduct on the mountain and the rules of conduct in effect at Domaine du Ski Mont-Bruno Inc., and the payer shall vouch for them.
PREVENTIVE MEASURES AGAINST COVID-19
The team at Ski Saint-Bruno has put in place all the required health measures to ensure a safe season for all guests and employees.
The pass holder agrees to take note of the preventive measures put in place and also promises to adhere to them. Failure to observe the rules may result in permanent revocation of the privileges granted by your lift ticket or season pass.
The pass holder acknowledges that if they fail to comply, Domaine du Ski Mont-Bruno Inc. may, at its sole discretion, revoke all or part of the privileges that this contract grants them, as well as confiscate their pass or ticket with no further notice and no refund or compensation whatsoever. Any pass or ticket issued under this contract remains the property of Domaine du Ski Mont-Bruno Inc. and the pass or ticket holder promises to return it to Domaine du Ski Mont-Bruno Inc. upon request.
Domaine du Ski Mont-Bruno Inc. promises to allow the skier to use its ski lifts and to provide access to its property, in areas that are not off-limits, during the times agreed upon by the parties and based on the categories chosen. The pass holder acknowledges that these are the only obligations of Domaine du Ski Mont-Bruno Inc. under this contract.
CANCELLATION OR REFUND POLICY
The pass holder also acknowledges that Domaine du Ski Mont-Bruno Inc. cannot be held responsible for refunding the cost of a pass or ticket, in whole or in part, in the event that Domaine du Ski Mont-Bruno Inc. fails to allow the use of one or all of its ski lifts, or access to the resort or any part of the property, except in the event of fault or negligence on the part of Domaine du Ski Mont-Bruno Inc. The pass holder acknowledges in particular that Domaine du Ski Mont-Bruno Inc. cannot be held responsible for any problem resulting from a force majeure, the failure of a third party, weather conditions of any kind, snow conditions or the physical condition of the pass holder.
All online purchases from boutique.skisaintbruno.ca are FINAL SALES. They are not refundable, exchangeable, convertible into cash or transferable. Resale is prohibited and may be subject to legal action.
Day tickets are valid only on the day selected at the time of purchase.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF RISKS
The pass holder acknowledges that skiing, snowboarding or any other activity practiced by them or others at Domaine du Ski Mont-Bruno Inc., as well as the use of the ski lifts, involves particular risks and dangers inherent to these activities. Consequently, the pass holder agrees to assume full liability for any bodily injury or property damage resulting from such inherent risks and dangers, and agrees to release and exonerate Domaine du Ski Mont-Bruno Inc. and its employees from any liability that may directly or indirectly result from such risks and dangers. The pass holder also assumes full liability for any damages of any kind resulting from failure to respect the code of conduct on the mountain and the rules of conduct in effect at Domaine du Ski Mont-Bruno Inc., and releases and exonerates Domaine du Ski Mont-Bruno Inc. from any damages related to such failures.
RISKS AND DANGERS
The pass holder acknowledges that practicing a snow sport involves inherent risks of which they must be aware. They must accept these risks and assume full liability for any material damage or bodily harm resulting from such risks and dangers. Among others and not limited to them, the following constitute inherent risks involved in practicing a snow sport:
- Changing weather conditions
- Changes in the steepness of the slope
- Natural obstacles and the condition of the mountain; any natural feature of the mountain, such as ditches, crevices, streams, rocks, soil, snow-free areas, trees, regrowth, natural shrubs and stumps, and any other natural obstacle
- Icy areas
- Any change in the condition of the skiable area
- Any collision with another skier or any other person
- Pylons, poles and other structures used in operating the ski resort, as well as any collision with these objects
- The use of ski lifts
- Mobile trail maintenance equipment, emergency vehicles and snowmaking equipment on the trails
This contract is subject to the laws in force in Quebec. The signatory and the issuer agree to elect legal domicile in Quebec, in the judicial district of the ski resort, and choose this jurisdiction as the exclusive forum for any claim whatsoever arising from this contract.
CODE OF CONDUCT ON THE MOUNTAIN
This code was adopted under the Act Respecting Safety in Sports and applies to any person who practices a snow sport.
- Keep full control over your speed and direction.
- Make sure you can stop and avoid any person or obstacle.
- Yield the right of way to people downhill from you and follow a direction that is safe for them.
- Stop on the trail only if people uphill from you can see you and you are not blocking the trail.
- Yield to people uphill from you when entering a trail and at intersections.
- If you are involved in or witness an accident, stay on the scene and identify yourself to a first responder.
- Always use and wear an appropriate system for holding your equipment.
- Avoid the ski lifts and trails if you are under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Obey all signs and warnings, and never venture off the trail or onto a closed trail.
There are inherent risks involved in snow sports of which you should be aware. For a safe and rewarding experience, you must always respect the code of conduct on the mountain and be courteous to others.
You must obey all other rules as well as all signage posted for specific activities and physically marked out by Domaine du Ski Mont-Bruno Inc.
Be vigilant and follow the code. It’s up to you!
I have read and acknowledge that the Snow Park contains multiple modules and jumps, both artificial and natural, as well as ramps, ledges, embankments, contoured areas, etc., which allow for a “sporty” or more “exiting” descent, as well as and any other feature of the park.
- I acknowledge that practicing “freestyle” requires a high degree of skill to keep control both on the ground and in the air.
- I agree to do a reconnaissance run of the park on each of my visits and to attempt the modules and jumps progressively, based on my skill level.
- I understand that wearing a helmet is mandatory and I am aware that while it helps reduce the risk of serious head injury, it cannot eliminate the risk. I also understand that wearing a helmet does not prevent injury to the face, neck or spine.
- I realize that conditions can change and/or deteriorate in the same day and that in such a situation, I must pay close attention to the changes and make adjustments.
- I understand that reverse aerial maneuvers are prohibited as they can result in serious permanent injury or death.
- I have read the rules and regulations of Domaine du Ski Mont-Bruno Inc. and I agree to obey them.
- Failure to follow the rules of the Snow Park and the code of conduct on the mountain may result in the suspension or revocation of my lift ticket or season pass.
- I am aware that this sport can cause damage to equipment and clothing.
Consequently, I release Domaine du Ski Mont-Bruno Inc. from any liability and any accident, bodily injury or damage to equipment and clothing.
EQUIPMENTAL RENTAL CONTRACT
I agree to use the equipment described in the contract as is. I promise to take good care of it for the time it is in my possession and to compensate Domaine du Ski Mont-Bruno Inc. for any theft, loss or damage. I promise to return the equipment on the day and at the time indicated and to pay any rental fees exceeding the period stipulated in this contract.
I declare that the equipment rented to me has been adjusted according to established standards for my weight and experience, based on the information I provided in the contract, and I promise not to lend the equipment to anyone.
I also understand that any mechanism may fail to release under certain circumstances and that no equipment is an absolute guarantee against injury or death.
Consequently, I exonerate Domaine du Ski Mont-Bruno Inc. and its employees from all liability with respect to property damage and bodily injury caused to me or to third parties due to a mistake, negligence, or adjustment of the equipment by authorized staff, resulting from my use of the rented equipment. I assume full liability in the event of damage and injury.
I understand that rented equipment is not allowed in the snow parks of Domaine du Ski Mont-Bruno Inc.
I further acknowledge that there is an element of risk in practicing the sport and in using any equipment whatsoever.
I declare that the information I have provided in this contract is true, accurate and correctly entered.
LOSS OR THEFT
In case of loss or theft of a pass, the pass holder must immediately notify Domaine du Ski Mont-Bruno Inc. A duplicate of the pass may be issued upon payment of $25, non-refundable. A member who has forgotten their pass must purchase a ticket at the regular price.
In case of loss of a day ticket, the ticket holder must immediately notify Domaine du Ski Mont-Bruno Inc. A duplicate of the ticket may be issued.
POLICY ON PRIVACY AND INFORMATION SECURITY
Online shopping is fully secure at Domaine du Ski Mont-Bruno Inc. Your personal information and your credit card details are sent in the form of an encrypted electronic message that guarantees the privacy of the information it contains. Consequently, this message cannot be intercepted, altered or decoded by a third party.
Domaine du Ski Mont-Bruno Inc. meets SSL secure transmission standards, meaning that your transaction is always transmitted securely.
Domaine du Ski Mont-Bruno Inc. does not store any data from any online transaction involving credit information. For this reason, you must enter your credit information for each new transaction.
LAWS IN FORCE IN QUEBEC
This contract is subject to the laws in force in Quebec. Both the pass holder and the issuer agree to elect domicile in the judicial district of Longueuil, Quebec and choose this district as the forum for any claim whatsoever arising from the contract under which the claim is made.